Marine secondary vocational school
Citizens of Turkmenistan under the age of 35 who have secondary school education are accepted to marine secondary school by the results of competative examinations
Turkmenbashi Marine Secondary Vocational School of Turkmendenizderyollary agency announces admission to the number of students for the 2023/2024 academic year in the following specialties:
- Operation of ship power plants.
- Economics and planning.
- Accounting and auditing.
- Operational activities in logistics.
- Hotel service.
- Environmental management of territories.
- Automation of technological processes and production.
- Technology products catering.
- Power supply.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to a secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on secondary education (original),
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- the obligation to timely pay for study on the model;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- the winners of the state Olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international Olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations in all specialties are held in physics, mathematics, and history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address: Turkmenbashi Marine Secondary Vocational School of the “TURKMENDENIZDERYAYOLLARY” Agency: Turkmenbashi, st. Dovletmammed Azadi, 75; tel .: 4-77-78; 4-77-79; 4 -83-05.